DANCES FOR THE NEW MILLENIUM BY ANCIENT BROTHERHOOD
Dances for the New Millennium is a unique blend of the past, present, future, tradition and technology. Music from different parts of the world and different centuries harmoniously coexist in the present. It represents our vision of the new Millennium as a harmonious world united by a balance of spirit and technology. - Ancient Brotherhood.
1. Full Moon at Macchu Picchu Dances for the New Millennium
2. A Navajo in India Dances for the New Millennium
3. Balinesia Dances for the New Millennium
4. Brazil Forever Dances for the New Millennium
5. Hill Tribe 2000 Dances for the New Millennium
6. Ufo's in the Rain Forest Dances for the New Millennium
7. An Aztec Harpist in Asia Dances for the New Millennium
8. Sedona Star Dancer Dances for the New Millennium
9. Invocation of the Spirits Dances for the New Millennium
10. Ancestors from the Stars Dances for the New Millennium
11. Sacred Ceremony at Dawn Dances for the New Millennium
12. Anasazi Space Voyage to Asia Dances for the New Millennium
13. East Meets East Dances for the New Millennium
14. The Eternal Goddess Dances for the New Millennium
Female vocal chants, inspired be ancient mantras and shamanic chants. Taos drums, native drums and lots of other ethnic percussion. Including the sounds of flutes, guitar the Lakota, synthesizers and the sounds of Nature. The music expresses the qualities of strength, vitality, intuition, passion, wisdom, joy and healing. The powers embodied by the Nature Goddess in all her forms.
CD PRICE $15.00
Let the music of STAR SPIRITS transport you to a world of peace, beauty and harmony. Featuring one hour of melodies for deep relaxation, sleep and healing, the album draws on the energy of Sedona, Arizona where it was composed. Each of the nine tracks include Native American flute melodies and a soft "hearbeat" medicine drum performed at sixty beats per minute combined with nature's night sounds. Brooks, waterfalls, tree frogs, crickets and more were recorded in Sedona and elsewhere to help make the release a soothing soundscape for the refreshment of the mind and body. It is all natural with no electronics.
People come from everywhere to feel the vortex of energy in Sedona, Arizona. This album re-creates the incredible experience with a rhythmic and energetic blend of Native American, flamenco and New Age music elements. Native drums and flutes mix with Spanish guitars and the celestial sounds of synthesizers to express the energy and magic of this special place. Having spent many summers here, Gerald Markoe, founder of Ancient Brotherhood, designed the music on VORTEX RHTYHMS to balance and renew your energy whether you're listening to it, dancing to it or using it in sacred ceremonies.